Thursday 6 September 2012

Caine's Arcade


Listening To: Your Song - Janet Devlin
Wise Words: "You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)  

Okay, so being the YouTube addict that I am, I was honestly surprised that I had not seen this video before. It was so adorable!! I was almost tearing up towards the end of it, and had control my breathing so as to not embarrass myself in front of the class :/


And whilst on the subject of children building/creating things from cardboard, the other day I stumbled across a particularly powerful advertisement on my Tumblr dashboard. The advertisement is part of a campaign by UNICEF focusing on children suffering from abuse.


And now I am crying,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment