Thursday 18 October 2012

Mumford & Sons

Listening To: Holland Road - Mumford & Sons
My Mood:


Okay, so last night I experienced one of the greatest moments in my 18 years of existence. Greater than The Dark Knight Rises? Possibly. I went to the Mumford & Sons concert at Riverstage!!!!!!!!!!

These guys are literally my most favourite musically gifted beings, and they sure did not dissapoint me last night. Mumford & Sons have been at the top of my 'Top 10 Musical Acts To See' list for years, and now I can finally cross them off, though I am not ruling out returning for round two if they ever grace our shores again. 

And just because you might be interested, here is that said list;


Emily's Top 10 Musical Acts To See

1. Mumford & Sons
2. Ed Sheeran (Next Year BABY!!)
3. Eminem
4. Emeli Sande
5. Regina Spektor
6. Adele
7. Matt Corby
8. Busby Marou 
9. Matchbox Twenty 
10. Kanye West

Emily's Top Musical Acts That Will Be Impossible To See

Queen
Foreigner 
Hot Chocolate 
Prince
James Taylor
ZZ Top
Tracy Chapman
The Village People
Carly Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment