Saturday 3 November 2012

*DEAD*

Listening To: Sobbing Loudly - Me (Emily Peters)
My Mood:

Watch Sherlock they said. It will be fun they said. FALSE.

Okay, so just after lunch today (or yesterday), I don't know I am so freaking tired, I started watching the Sherlock television series. There are only six episodes, but they each go for an hour and a half, so it's been a long day spent not studying. 

Anyway, I just finished the final episode, The Reichenbach Fall and I an emotional wreck. If you don't really know the original Sherlock Holmes stories that well, or you haven't seen RDJ's latest installement, A Game of Shadows, I am warning you; spoilers ahead. 

In this episode, Sherlock is forced to commit suicide by his 'arch-nemesis' Jim Moriarty, otherwise his only three friends will be executed. It is not a fun filled few minutes, like many goodbyes ever are though I suppose. It turns out that he somehow managed to fake it, but that still doesn't remove those traumatic moments from memory.


I couldn't find the scene online, so here is a recap mashup of the whole episode. Share in my pain

No comments:

Post a Comment