Monday 22 October 2012

The Iron Man 3 Trailer is Here!!


Listening To: Listen - Beyonce Knowles
My Mood:

The film is set to hit our screens on the 3rd of May next year, and boy am I excited, and a little bit afraid. Why? Well the synopsis reveals that “Tony Stark uses his ingenuity to fight those who destroyed his private world, and threatened his loved ones, and soon finds himself up against his most powerfully enemy yet: the Mandarin. While fighting, he discovers whether his heroism depends on his suit or himself,” and from what the trailer reveals, it looks like this journey of self discovery will be no picnic.



Tony Stark, and the world of Iron Man, is characteristically fun, and light with dramatic flair. While there are always serious elements to the films, Downey Jr satirical humour carries through the film. But if this trailer is anything to go by, it looks like Tony isn’t very happy anymore. Unlike other trailers, there was not a single joke, witty remark or comedic element to this one; it was all business.

This seriousness is very stressful for me, everything was playing with my emotions, and everything was upsetting me. I really need some Tony Stark humour to cheer me up. But it looks like I won’t be getting any of that next May, and as much as that worries me, it also excites and intrigues me. I cannot wait for the heart stopping show.

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment